- Accident coverage available
- Roadside assistance available
- Facility of doorstep Surveyor available
- 8 add-on cover available
Most Popular Policies of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The Car Insurance policy offered at ICICI Lombard is highly sought after among India's car-owners for its beneficial features and unique benefits.
Key features of car insurance policy
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance covers both medical and non-medical emergencies in foreign countries.The plan is available in three variants; Single Round Trip, Gold Multi Trip and Senior Citizen Policy
Key features of international travel insurance policy
- No medical test up to 85 years (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- No Sub-limit for Schengen Countries (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- Cashless facility is available worldwide for hospitalization
- Guaranteed top-notch health care available with UHI
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
Critical Care plan provides financial protection against income loss of policyholders.
Key features of Critical Care Policy
- Lump sum financial benefit available when diagnosed with any of 9 listed Critical Illnesses
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death available
- Health check up not required
- waiting period not applicable
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
The policy covers inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Health Advantage Plus
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 2 years
- Artificial limbs and pacemaker cost covered
- Swine Flu / H1N1 influenza treatment expenses are covered
- OPD expenses include maternity expenses
ICICI Lombard Family Protect Premier Insurance
The Family Protect Premier Insurance provides you and your family (children, parents and spouse) with complete health insurance benefits.
How does the policy works?
This health insurance policy from the house of ICICI Lombard offers coverage to your entire family for the expenses incurred due to accidents, sudden illness and surgery. Apart from that, it also pays for conditions aroused as a result of an event or act of terrorism. The best part – you can share the sum insured among your family members sans any upper limit (individual).
Key benefits of the policy
- The policy provides complete insurance coverage for you as well as your family along with the floater benefit.
- The policyholder is allowed to have cashless claims at more than 4000 empanelled hospitals all over India.
- Every policyholder is ought to get top quality and prompt services at the time of claim settlement. All credit goes to the wellness and claim-processing team.
- There are no sub-limits, when it comes to doctor fee, room rent and other hospital charges. However, this clause is not applicable for cataract, wherein the policyholder has to pay Rs. 20,000 per eye.
- There are no co-payments for an ailment(s).
- The policyholder is also entitled to get convalescence benefit.
- The insured is also entitled to get daily hospital allowance of Rs. 1000/day for 7 days (maximum). This clause is valid if the insured person is admitted to a hospital because of illness or accident (covered by the plan) for minimum 5 days at a stretch.
- The coverage remains active for 2 consecutive years. After that period, it can be once again renewed.
- The policy is renewable up to 70 years of age.
Additional benefits a policyholder can avail:
- One of the supplementary benefits is – a free health examination coupon for one of the covered family members. This coupon remains valid for the entire policy period.
- If you have kids between the age group of 91 days to 5 years, then they will be covered by the Floater plan.
- If no claim is made, then you ought to get 5 percent extra sum insured upon policy renewal.
- Hospitalization sum insured options ranges from Rs. 2, 3 and 4 Lakhs for solo policyholder and Rs. 3 and 4 Lakhs for entire family.
Extent of coverage the policy offers:
- The policy covers all your medical spends because of hospitalization for 24 hours or more.
- The policy pays for the expenses related to accommodation, fees of the doctors, price of the medicines, etc.
- It pays for the medical bills for both before and after hospitalization. For pre-hospitalization expenses the duration is 30 days and for post, it’s 60 days.
- Day care treatments that don’t demand hospitalization for 24 hours, like chemotherapy, dialysis and radiotherapy are also covered by the policy.
- Pre-existing illness is also covered, provided your policy is 2 years old and all the premiums are paid on time.
- Hospitalization due to deadly diseases like, H1N1 influenza or Swine Flu is also covered by the policy (conditions apply).
- One can purchase this plan for any of the family members.
- The age requirement to get insured by this policy is between 5 years to 60 years.
- The proposer needs to be an adult (18 years or more).
- In order to provide coverage to children between the age group of 91 days to 5 years, the plan must cover minimum 1 adult.
- Kids under 91 days of age are not covered.
- People proposed for this insurance should go for health check-ups at ICICI designated health care centers, only if they are 46 years old or more.
- In order to get maximum tax related benefits, the policy should be purchased for self, children, parents or spouse.
- The floater facility provided by this insurance plan can only be availed up to the age limit of 60 years. Thereafter, the policy would be renewed under solo or individual plan. It would be valid up to 70 years of age.
Given below is a chart that depicts the eligibility as well as restrictions related to the Family Protect Premier Insurance.
|Coverage Amount||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 4,00,000|
|Policy Term||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 4,00,000|
|Policy Term||–||2 Years|
|Entry Age||5 Years||60 Years|
|Renewable till Age||–||70 Years|