- Accident coverage available
- Roadside assistance available
- Facility of doorstep Surveyor available
- 8 add-on cover available
Most Popular Policies of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The Car Insurance policy offered at ICICI Lombard is highly sought after among India's car-owners for its beneficial features and unique benefits.
Key features of car insurance policy
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance covers both medical and non-medical emergencies in foreign countries.The plan is available in three variants; Single Round Trip, Gold Multi Trip and Senior Citizen Policy
Key features of international travel insurance policy
- No medical test up to 85 years (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- No Sub-limit for Schengen Countries (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- Cashless facility is available worldwide for hospitalization
- Guaranteed top-notch health care available with UHI
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
Critical Care plan provides financial protection against income loss of policyholders.
Key features of Critical Care Policy
- Lump sum financial benefit available when diagnosed with any of 9 listed Critical Illnesses
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death available
- Health check up not required
- waiting period not applicable
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
The policy covers inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Health Advantage Plus
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 2 years
- Artificial limbs and pacemaker cost covered
- Swine Flu / H1N1 influenza treatment expenses are covered
- OPD expenses include maternity expenses
ICICI Lombard Rishtey Health Insurance
Why do you work? Its not just to earn money, but also to secure your family from the unforeseen. Isn’t it? Things become tougher when you live abroad, far away from your family. Therefore, ICICI Lombard offers Rishtey Health Insurance plan. It safeguards your family when you are not there with them.
About the policy
It is a complete health insurance policy that you can present to your parents. You can also purchase it for your spouse, children or self. It covers the hospitalization as well as day-care disbursements. What sets this policy apart from the other ones is – it also covers the airfare expenditures during a medical emergency.
Cases under medical emergencies:
- Brain tumor
- Renal failure
- Heart attack
- Bypass surgery
- Last stage liver ailments
- Last state renal failure
Benefits and coverage it offers
- The Rishtey Health Insurance policy offers complete medical coverage. It also pays for the expenses due to sudden illness.
- It covers the expenses aroused due to expensive and technologically advanced medical procedures.
- The policy pays for return airfare of an individual (NRI), if he or she comes to visit his or her dependent parents or children in India because of any medical emergency leading to hospitalization.
- The policy also covers the nursing expenses at the rate of INR 500/day for up to 3 days.
- It offers free of cost health check-up after the issuance of the insurance policy.
- It offers 2 years of coverage.
- Automatic renewal post the completion of 1 year is also there.
- The policyholder is entitled to get cashless benefit at 1500 network hospitals.
- No health examination is required until the age of 45 years.
- The policy also covers H1N1 influenza/ Swine Flu.
- Hospitalization due to act(s) of terrorism is also covered.
- It also pays for your pre-existing illness (if any), but after the waiting period of 4 years of consecutive policy renewal.
- The policy bears pre and post hospitalization expenses up to 30 and 60 days, respectively.
- One insured family member can get to avail health check up vouchers at no cost.
- You can get 5 percent additional coverage (sum insured) for every no claim year.
Variants of Rishtey Health Insurance
This life insurance plan has two variants:
- Option 1 – Rs. 2 Lakhs sum insured/year (airfare compensation – Rs. 10,000)
- Option 2 – Rs. 3 Lakhs sum insured/year (airfare compensation – Rs. 20,000)
Eligibility to own this policy
- The minimum and maximum age of a person to get insured is 3 months and 70 years, respectively.
- Covered dependents are children, parents and spouse.
Take a look at the chart given below for a better idea:
|Coverage Amount||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Policy Term||1 Year||1 Year|
|Entry Age||3 months||70 Years|
|Renewable till Age||–||75 Years|
Learn about policy exclusions:
The Rishtey Health Insurance policy does not pay for the following:
- Pre-existing health conditions for the first four years of the policy
- Any disease(s) for the first thirty days, apart from accidental cases
- Exclusion for 2 years for specific health conditions, such as, stones, cataract, hernia, arthritis, tumors, hysterectomy, gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers, joint replacement surgery (except any accidental case), surgeries related to sinuses and tonsils, etc.
- Treatments that are not allopathic
- Medical expenses done due to HIV, AIDS and other related ailments
- Cosmetic and weight loss treatments and surgeries
- Complications related to child birth and other maternity expenses.
- Hospitalization because of riots, wars, nuclear weapon involved treatments
- Treatment for drug addiction and alcoholism
- Suicidal attempts
Period of cover up to
Refund of annual premium amount
More than 6 months