- Accident coverage available
- Roadside assistance available
- Facility of doorstep Surveyor available
- 8 add-on cover available
Most Popular Policies of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The Car Insurance policy offered at ICICI Lombard is highly sought after among India's car-owners for its beneficial features and unique benefits.
Key features of car insurance policy
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance covers both medical and non-medical emergencies in foreign countries.The plan is available in three variants; Single Round Trip, Gold Multi Trip and Senior Citizen Policy
Key features of international travel insurance policy
- No medical test up to 85 years (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- No Sub-limit for Schengen Countries (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- Cashless facility is available worldwide for hospitalization
- Guaranteed top-notch health care available with UHI
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
Critical Care plan provides financial protection against income loss of policyholders.
Key features of Critical Care Policy
- Lump sum financial benefit available when diagnosed with any of 9 listed Critical Illnesses
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death available
- Health check up not required
- waiting period not applicable
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
The policy covers inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Health Advantage Plus
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 2 years
- Artificial limbs and pacemaker cost covered
- Swine Flu / H1N1 influenza treatment expenses are covered
- OPD expenses include maternity expenses
ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy
A home is no doubt the most important thing for us and hence, when choosing a home insurance policy, you should be really careful. Though there are a lot of companies offering the home insurance policies, you should go through the fine print of each policy so that you can take an informed decision. Here we discuss the details of the ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy. The home insurance policy is more of an investment and hence, you should go with the one that best suits your needs.
The maximum coverage that you can get with the
ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy
is that of Rs. 1, 00, 000 and that too up to a time period of 6 months. Further, you would be able to enjoy this cover facility only for the structure of your home. Any person who is the owner of the property can apply for the cover. However, the owner has to be with Insurable interest.
Key Benefits of ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy:
This policy is no doubt one of the best home insurance policies provided by the banks in India and the key benefits of the policy have been discussed as under:
Covers Natural Calamities:
the natural calamities aren’t in the control of anyone and the first thing that you scare when they happen is that something will happen to your home. But no more, you can rely on the ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy to take care of that. The calamities that are generally covered by this policy include earthquake, cyclones, floods, storms and some others.
Covers against Attacks:
The terrorist attacks are common these days. Moreover, burglary and fire incidents are also very common, so the policy would cover you against them too.
When you opt for the ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy, you would have the chance to enjoy some additional benefits, which include a 50% discount on the structure insurance of your home and a 25% discount on the content insurance of your home. It is worthwhile to mention here that when you opt for the home insurance policy, you should add these insurances to your plan too.
Another good thing about this policy is that you can avail it online, just a few clicks and your home would be insured.
Rent for Accommodation:
In case you have to stay elsewhere, your policy would provide you the facility to claim rent for that alternative accommodation.
- Damage of property due to willful demolition would not be covered.
- When some damage occurs to the property due to regular wear and tear, it would not be covered under the policy.
- In case destruction occurs due to war conditions, the claim cannot be filed by the Insured.
- In case the home remains unoccupied for more than a period of 30 days, the losses occurred during this period would not be covered. However, when the company is notified about this, claims can be filed.
- Loss of artworks or cash would not be covered.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a requirement for a home to be of a certain age to apply for the ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy?
Yes, the buildings which are more than 50 years of age cannot be covered under the policy.
By when the policy would be activated when the payment is done online?
When the online transaction has been done, the policy would be activated within the 7 days of that.
Can I cover my home, even if I don’t stay there?
No, if you don’t stay at home and work elsewhere, you cannot insure your home as the cover would be available only for the residential property. In case you want to cover your home as a place of business, you can opt for the merchant cover. This would provide you the added advantages.
Would the Home Insurance Policy cover the burglaries that happen outside the home?
No, in case you carry your insured items outside the house, and some burglary happens there, you cannot claim the cover for that. The ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy would only cover the insured items present inside the house.