- Accident coverage available
- Roadside assistance available
- Facility of doorstep Surveyor available
- 8 add-on cover available
Most Popular Policies of ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The Car Insurance policy offered at ICICI Lombard is highly sought after among India's car-owners for its beneficial features and unique benefits.
Key features of car insurance policy
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance covers both medical and non-medical emergencies in foreign countries.The plan is available in three variants; Single Round Trip, Gold Multi Trip and Senior Citizen Policy
Key features of international travel insurance policy
- No medical test up to 85 years (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- No Sub-limit for Schengen Countries (Single Round Trip and Senior Citizen policy)
- Cashless facility is available worldwide for hospitalization
- Guaranteed top-notch health care available with UHI
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
Critical Care plan provides financial protection against income loss of policyholders.
Key features of Critical Care Policy
- Lump sum financial benefit available when diagnosed with any of 9 listed Critical Illnesses
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death available
- Health check up not required
- waiting period not applicable
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
The policy covers inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Health Advantage Plus
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 2 years
- Artificial limbs and pacemaker cost covered
- Swine Flu / H1N1 influenza treatment expenses are covered
- OPD expenses include maternity expenses
ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip plan
When people have to take a lot of trips, be it business trips or the personal trips, it is always best to opt for a multi-trip plan. A lot of banks provide this policy these days. One of the best ones is the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan. Most important benefits of this plan include cashless health services, no matter where you are in the world, and you can secure up to 60 days per year and the best part about this policy is that it would be available up to 70 years of age.
Key Benefits of the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan:
The key features of the
ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan
have been explained as under:
Emergency Hotel Extension:
There are cases when you book a hotel but when the trip is delayed due to some emergency reasons, you have to pay for lodging and boarding. However, if you have the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan, you would not have to worry about these.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption:
Again, if the trip gets canceled somehow, and if you have paid some of the expenses in advance, you would be able to get reimbursement in full with the help of this plan.
In case some medical emergencies arise and the insured has to be hospitalized for some reasons, a relative or a family member can come to the place, and his traveling charges and lodging charges would be borne by the policy itself.
Political Risk and Catastrophe Evacuation:
The country where you are traveling to, if evacuated due to some political emergencies, you would be able to claim for a full payment on account of it.
Pay per Day:
Another great thing about the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan is that you can pay in advance for 7 days and then pay on a per day basis, so it would not be much of a worry for you.
Just as the trip might be canceled sometimes, there might be cases when the trip is actually extended. Hence, when you have the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan, you would only need to pay for the extra days; this means that you can extend the policy in case of emergency trip extension.
This policy would also cover you for the non-pre-existing diseases, like in the cases of Swine flu and others.
What is covered in the Policy?
|Name of Benefit||Sum Assured||The Advantage|
|01||Medical Cover||$100,000, $250,000 and $500,000||It covers medical costs of all kinds, such as emergency medical situations or personal accidents or some ailments which have not been in existence before. Medical evacuation costs in India are also covered.|
|02||Trip Cancellation and Interruption or Trip Delay||$500||If there is some change in plans and the trip is delayed or cancelled, the funds can be claimed if the advance payment has already been made by the Insured.|
|03||Passport Loss||$300||Reimbursement in full for the expenses spent on the new passport.|
|04||Checked-in baggage Loss Compensation||$500||In case baggage is lost while checking in, a full reimbursement can be claimed.|
|05||Checked Baggage Delay Compensation||$100||In case the delay in checking-in of baggage is more than 12 hours, the Insured can claim the money spent on buying the needed items such as clothes toiletry and others.|
|06||Personal Liability Coverage||$1,00,000||Any loss of health or personal property which is caused due to some involuntary actions of the Insured can be claimed.|
|07||Emergency Cash Advance||$1,000||When the insured falls out of cash due to some emergency situations such as theft and others, it can be claimed.|
- A claim that you file under some pre-existing medical ailment.
- Any kind of addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Any vulnerable disease or mental disorder or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Induction of any nuclear weapons.
- Expenses arising out of some kind of theft or loss of personal belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to extend the policy?
Yes, it is possible to extend the policy in case of need. In fact, you can do it very easily just by visiting the site online and following some easy steps. Reimbursement would also be provided in case you shorten the stay.
If I am traveling for less than a week, can I get the cover?
No, to get the ICICI Lombard Gold Multi-Trip Plan, it is required that you travel for at least a week. In case your travel is less than a week, you would still have to pay a 7 day insurance premium.